skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Sticks for everyone
The babies received some rhythm instruments from Pop Pop Keener and Nana Marie for Christmas. Owen is waiting for a play violin (looks like a real one, but plays a song when you move the bow across the strings) from them. In the meantime, he is really enjoying the instruments Judah and Layna got. They all love the rhythm sticks (as you can see) and Owen especially loves the drum. I am going to add some shakers and maybe another drum to the set. I thought about enrolling them in a music class on a day of the week that I have a helper, but decided that we could have our own class in the comfort of our own home. I think my teaching degree should at the very least qualify me to conduct such a class even if I am in my pajamas:)
No comments:
Post a Comment