So, we had some fun with hats today. Brian came home after getting the oil changed in the van this morning with his baseball cap on. The babies always wonder if it's really Daddy or not when he has his hat on. So Daddy took his hat off and put it on Judah. Soon, I said "Layna needs one too" and then before long Owen wondered where his was . . . the babies actually crawled around with these hats on . . . which is why we got such cute shots. Today also happens to be their 10 month b-day. I cannot believe that in 2 short months they will be 1 year old! Where has the time gone? We were at the doctor's yesterday and both babies checked out well. Judah's got a half pound and half inch on Layna. Their both 50th percentile and above for all of their measurements. They handled their finger pricks and shot in the leg well. I must say we have a great doctor, but between check-ups and sick visits, I am ready to stay away for awhile. Hope you enjoy the pics!
Saturday, January 17, 2009
10 months old
So, we had some fun with hats today. Brian came home after getting the oil changed in the van this morning with his baseball cap on. The babies always wonder if it's really Daddy or not when he has his hat on. So Daddy took his hat off and put it on Judah. Soon, I said "Layna needs one too" and then before long Owen wondered where his was . . . the babies actually crawled around with these hats on . . . which is why we got such cute shots. Today also happens to be their 10 month b-day. I cannot believe that in 2 short months they will be 1 year old! Where has the time gone? We were at the doctor's yesterday and both babies checked out well. Judah's got a half pound and half inch on Layna. Their both 50th percentile and above for all of their measurements. They handled their finger pricks and shot in the leg well. I must say we have a great doctor, but between check-ups and sick visits, I am ready to stay away for awhile. Hope you enjoy the pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can't get over these! Judah looks so much like jj in the top right one and also the middle topish center one with Layna and his big smile...And the one of Layna where you can see her eyes through the back of the cap is unbelievable!!! You should enter these in something! Oh, I want to SQUISH them now!
Very, very cute! It's such a bittersweet feeling as our children grow, isn't it? I alternate from feeling excited about their milestones, and sad because it is all passing by too quickly!
Post a Comment