Saturday, January 10, 2009

kayla

We had the privilege of having our 10 year-old niece, Makayla (Kayla for short), stay with us for most of the week between Christmas and New Year's. She fit right into our family. She's smart and witty and alot of fun. Bri got to do some fun things with her, like take her ice skating. We took her to build-a-bear where she made a Koala cheerleader bear named Klaire. She loved playing with Bri's internet tablet and blackberry, but I made sure we had some quality time reading by the fire:) I wanted to take a picture of her and Layna because on Bri's side of the family, there is the better part of 10 years between these 2 and only boys in between. I think they'll have a great bond! Don't they look alike too? We love you so much Kayla!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Beverly said...

Sara! I was so excited to see that you are a fellow blogger! I'm looking forward to a lot of enjoyable reading and picture viewing. I hope you are well.