Give up? This is Owen! He's a month younger in this picture than the twins are now. I came across this picture the other night and just wanted to post it and get people's input as to which of the twins looks more like him. We get all different statements about this topic, so I wanted to poll the viewers of this blog using a picture at a rough age comparison . . .
Sunday, January 25, 2009
guess who?
Give up? This is Owen! He's a month younger in this picture than the twins are now. I came across this picture the other night and just wanted to post it and get people's input as to which of the twins looks more like him. We get all different statements about this topic, so I wanted to poll the viewers of this blog using a picture at a rough age comparison . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So I can definitely see Judah but my vote is going to be for Layna. Looking forward to March.
Alicia
Post a Comment