
sweeter than this? Those of you who have more than one child must remember the adjustment for the older one(s) when the second or in our case the second and third came along. Instinctively, Daddy tries to attend to Owen's needs and me the twins. Usually by the end of the day, I am so tired but miss Owen so much that I drag myself upstairs to have a few moments with him and eventually we both fall asleep in his little toddler bed . . . a spot I am glad to fit into again with him:) On this particular night, when I woke up and came downstairs, I found Bri with the 2 babies all snuggled up on him. He had found a way to console them both as mommy has had to learn . . . but he found the "daddy" way to do it. We know it will take us awhile to get the hang of our family of 5, but moments like these are ones we'll savor always.
No comments:
Post a Comment