skip to main |
skip to sidebar
6 weeks old!
The babies went to the doctor yesterday for their 6 week check-up and got their first shots:( They did great through the whole thing. The doctor is VERY happy with how they are doing and growing. Judah weighed in at 9 lbs. 3 oz. and 21 1/2 inches while Layna weighed in at 8 lbs. 6 oz. and 21 inches. They're both in the 25th to 50th percentile for all of their stats so I was very happy! At night, Bri and I switched as I did bedtime routine with Owen and he took care of the babies. At one point I heard them both crying and then checked to see if he was okay . . . he asked me to come down and this is what I found. They both looked very natural as Daddy held them and sang "Trust and Obey" . . . the same song he used to sing to Owen as an infant. It was very precious to see.
1 comment:
glad to see they're growing well. : ) hope you're still hanging in there.
Post a Comment