skip to main |
skip to sidebar
"Mama Abby" and the twins
Owen started calling my twin "Mama Abby" several months ago, so I am "mommy" and she is "mama" . . . pretty clever of him we think. Anyway, Mama Abby was at the hospital the day the twins were born and I will NEVER forgive myself for not getting a picture of her with the babies . . . this picture was taken on a recent visit. Abby was such a huge help and took care of her JJ, the twins, Owen and all of us. Judah (who is already such a mama's boy) seemed to relax when she held him each time. We hope to have many special memories over the years . . . despite the miles that will soon separate us.
1 comment:
Oh so sweet!!! I think one for the scrapbooks and to blow up and put on the wall and we can remind them of it when they are running around and playing together!!!
Post a Comment