I have come to the conclusion that interest in sports in something kids are born with and my nephew, JJ, and my little Judah are living proof. Judah just loves balls and had not been around a basketball hoop to my knowledge, but just took to this one in a friend's back yard like a champ. I love the one in the middle and the look of determination and all of the other ones as they reflect various efforts, some successful, others not, to put that ball through the hoop. Reminded me of the last time we saw my nephew and watched him play with a ball and "boop" just like this.
Saturday, October 24, 2009
our lil' athlete
I have come to the conclusion that interest in sports in something kids are born with and my nephew, JJ, and my little Judah are living proof. Judah just loves balls and had not been around a basketball hoop to my knowledge, but just took to this one in a friend's back yard like a champ. I love the one in the middle and the look of determination and all of the other ones as they reflect various efforts, some successful, others not, to put that ball through the hoop. Reminded me of the last time we saw my nephew and watched him play with a ball and "boop" just like this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment