Thursday, October 29, 2009

Aww . . .

These guys stole the show while I was waiting with a bunch of other parents to see Owen's class' Harvest Parade. They just decided today was the day to hug and love on each other while in there stroller. Though they been in here a hundred times before, this was the first time I saw all of this. Another really cute thing they did was chase each other around the loop from our dining room to living room to kitchen. Really, really cute . . . I just want to freeze this age (minus the teething and tantrums of course :-)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know I love these...all of these pictures...so so sweet! I want to just sit together and enjoy our kids this Christmastime...I think JJ would love to join the chasing game as he's always initiating it with his lil friend whose the twins'age!