Saturday, May 2, 2009

the great outdoors . . .

Though it causes allergies in some of us, what a wonderful thing to arrive at Spring . . . unexpectedly, we enjoyed beautiful sunshine this afternoon and took advantage by playing outside before naps. Judah loved going down the slide all by himself. Layna enjoyed striking poses . . . as usual. The other girl in the picture(s) is Abby Kaiser. She came over for awhile today and we had a great time:)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hi Sara,
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog...it's always so appreciated to hear back from people :)
I enjoyed looking through your blog...and I can tell that Judah and JJ are cousins; they really look alike I think.
It's always fun to connect with other mommies of twins. Looking through all your pictures brings back lots of memories.