Friday, May 22, 2009

Fun at the zoo

So, I trekked with my kiddos armed with my Jussley and drinks and snacks to a local Zoo. It was very busy as the weather was warm and sunny. We caravaned around with a few friends from church and their little ones. I alternated taking out a twin at each exhibit and they loved looking at and pointing to the animals. Among the highlights were white owls, monkeys of various kinds, and mountain lions! We finished our viewing of the animals on a train ride through the part of the zoo we didn't see while walking around. We had a great time. It was especially neat to see the babies take in this experience for the first time. As you can see from their smiles, they had a great time! Thanks for thinking of it, Sarah! Thanks for coming along Juss! It was a fun b-day outing for me:)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, so Judah looks so like JJ in here...I know you always say it, but in these photos...wow! Owen's eyes are gi-normous!!! I can't get over him...what I wouldn't give to love on all of them (except I can't give the conference in Myrtle Beach, visit with Jared's parents--this is the main reason...) LOVE YOU!

Sara said...

Yeh, Judah is reminding me more and more of JJ. It's crazy!