Friday, September 26, 2008

I know it's been quite awhile since we last posted anything and I just wanted you to know that we are alive and well. What happened is that our camera battery charger and spare battery were left at our vacation site. Thankfully the nice people there were able to retrieve it and drop it in the mail. We should be snapping lots of photos again soon. What has been nice is that with the absence of our regular camera, we've used our video camera a few times this past week and have caught some wonderful interactions between our children. If we figure out how to post a video, we will share these amazing moments with you. with love, Brian, Sara, Owen, Judah and Helena

1 comment:

janine said...

Can't wait to see more pics of your cute kids!

If you read a lot of blogs (like I do!) you can go to google.com/reader. You type in your subscriptions and it will tell you every time a blog updates . . . that way you don't have to click on every individual blog. It saves time!

I don't know how to post video, either, so I'm no help with that!

love ya!