skip to main |
skip to sidebar
mornings:)
Well, mornings at our house certainly are NOT the time to sleep. Owen has always been an early riser, but now that we have the twins, all 3 of our kids are up before Bri or I really want to be, especially on a Saturday morning! However, how precious it was this past Saturday to be encouraged by Owen helping Judah to finish his morning bottle. Of course, having a Thomas movie to distract him from the fact that his baby brother was laying on him (not really his "thing"). This certianly was a "precious moment" for our family. When I say "moment" I do mean just that:)
1 comment:
Sarse! How priceless is that??!! Good Job O-ie too! You are an AWESOME mom to three! I'm so proud of you and so would our dear marmie be!
love to you TWIN! abbers:-)
Post a Comment