It was so fun on this particular night to watch her enjoy so thoroughly the aquarium bouncer that her brothers had already come to love. Layna is the type that likes to be held ALOT. The first time I realized how much she was liking this bouncy seat was when she was in it and started her little cry which inevitably means "pick me up ". . . however, what I realized was that instead of her asking to be picked up, she wanted someone to push the button again so that she could watch the bubbles rise and in turn spin the star and make the fish swim. How cute!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Look out Daddy!
It was so fun on this particular night to watch her enjoy so thoroughly the aquarium bouncer that her brothers had already come to love. Layna is the type that likes to be held ALOT. The first time I realized how much she was liking this bouncy seat was when she was in it and started her little cry which inevitably means "pick me up ". . . however, what I realized was that instead of her asking to be picked up, she wanted someone to push the button again so that she could watch the bubbles rise and in turn spin the star and make the fish swim. How cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment