
I was so blessed to spend time this past weekend with my dear 96 year-old grandmother whom we affectionately call "Moo Moo" which is what Mor Mor (Swedish for "mother's mother") turned into when the first grandkids couldn't say it. She has had a difficult summer, breaking her hip in the middle of July and losing much of her independence, leaving the apartment she has called home for the past 13 years so that she can have more consistent care. She is a remarkable woman in whom the joy of the Lord is ever-present. She has continue steadfast all these years and we are all so thankful for all she has been to us these many years of her life. I love you Mor Mor!
1 comment:
So sweet to see the Mor Mor pics...Judah is so cute with his red hair...def here to stay! And I'm sorry I couldn't be there...I would so LOVE to see MorMor.
Love you!
Post a Comment