Saturday, July 11, 2009

BTW . . .

Just wanted to let all of my faithful blog followers know that I have not forgotten about this blog. Unfortunately, I dropped my laptop and broke the screen--the cost to fix it is not worth it, so I was not able to put pictures onto the blog easily from my personal laptop the last few weeks. I did do a few, attempting to crop and move my windows to the portion of the screen that still allowed a picture to be visible-LOL-needless to say that caused much aggravation and a lack of efficiency I cannot afford to contend with at this point in my life. Thanks to my incredibly resourceful and very talented husband, I am up and running again at a desktop computer that is hooked up to my laptop somehow and I hope to keep up better (at least weekly) now. We've been having lots of fun so far and hope you are too!

No comments: