It is COMPLETELY unbelievable to me that my babies turned 1 today, but they did! Though we are having their party this weekend, I wanted to do a few things to make their day special. While Owen was in preschool, I took them to BJs with me and sat them side by side in the cart. They were so good and cute! I let them pick out their own birthday book and picked out a special outfit for each of them. We put a candle in a muffin for each of them and sang happy birthday and then let them go at the muffin after that . . . Judah dove in and Layna took her time and took little bites. I wouldn't want to relive the past year, but I do look back with joy on our times together and am thankful for the pictures to remember the moments that seem to be such a blur at times. Twins are really so much fun . . .
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
1 year old!!
It is COMPLETELY unbelievable to me that my babies turned 1 today, but they did! Though we are having their party this weekend, I wanted to do a few things to make their day special. While Owen was in preschool, I took them to BJs with me and sat them side by side in the cart. They were so good and cute! I let them pick out their own birthday book and picked out a special outfit for each of them. We put a candle in a muffin for each of them and sang happy birthday and then let them go at the muffin after that . . . Judah dove in and Layna took her time and took little bites. I wouldn't want to relive the past year, but I do look back with joy on our times together and am thankful for the pictures to remember the moments that seem to be such a blur at times. Twins are really so much fun . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
The top left reminds me so much of JJ, but a little closer to now as he's thinned out...I know Judah is a "tank" but you know JJ with those cheeks! Will miss the party, but will be sending memories!
Awwwwwww,
I think twins are so much fun, too!!
love you!
these pics are so cute 1 years old i can not believe the most adorable pics of the best twins in the world ever these twins are always cute especially these expert pics on the blog so many memories of these pumpkins
Post a Comment