skip to main |
skip to sidebar
daddy's little girl
When I put this onesie on Layna this past saturday, I realized that it too is going the way of all her clothes in this size range--to baby Emma . . . While we love sharing the clothes, I am always a little remorseful to see certian things go. This onesie is one of them. Before we said goodbye, I had to snap a shot of our little Layna with the Daddy she is coming to love very much. She has even picked Daddy over Mommy in recent days, which is saying quite a bit since she has always been "mommy's girl." I love seeing the twins love for their Daddy increase as well as his love for them.
1 comment:
I like the new name "123 Driesse Drive" and the gorgeous picture of the two of you...it's so sweet to have this after your lovely children define so much of your time...
Also love the post! Oh my goodness, how priceless...Susie will hopefully wear this one day when she melts her daddy's heart!
Post a Comment