Wednesday, November 5, 2008

our little jungle crew

So, we aren't the type to go from door to door on October 31st, but we have taken our kids in costume to friends and family. Owen hasn't ever really liked being in costume, so this year, I just had last year's ready for him. The elephant costume Layna is wearing was Owen's when he was one, so that left finding another one to go along with the theme for Judah. Brian and I both thought of a giraffe and Bri found this on clearance. The really cute thing is that Judah has attached himself to a little tikes giraffe. He loves to hold it up and talk to it. So, here's our crew. We think they're pretty cute, how about you?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!! I guess I missed these, but HOW ADORABLE!!! I just want to squish them all!!! Maaahhh!!!