Wednesday, June 4, 2008

mr. resilient

Can you believe this boy just had 4 shots right before this picture was taken?! What a champ! Well, that's not something I want to do again anytime soon . . . The babies checked out great at their 11 week appointment. They each gained EXACTLY the same amount since their last visit--2 whole pounds! Judah weghed in at 11 pounds 3 ounces and Layna at 10 pounds 6 ounces. They each measured 23 inches in length and their head circumference was exactly the same at 14 3/4 inches. What twins they are! The doctor continyes to be so pleased with their progress as are we:)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute of Judah smiling! That is so great, how much they gained! Oh, I'm crying, because I miss them sooo much!!! Oh Sara, I can't wait to see you all...we must make time for one more NJ trip before we go to Hungary...oh my...

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwww!! they are both just too cute!!